Samarth Yojana 2022: How to Apply online
Samarth Yojana 2022: How to Apply online
The Central Government had started the Samarth Scheme (Samarth Yojana) under the Ministry of Textiles for training and employment in the textile sector. Under this scheme, the government will provide skill training to the Indian youth to promote sustainable employment in the textile sector.
The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs (CCEA) chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi approved this scheme. Under this scheme, so far around 10 lakh youth have been trained for a period of 3 years from 2017 to 2020.
Samarth Yojana 2022 (Skill development scheme)
Samarth (Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector) is a flagship skill development scheme that was approved for the continuation of the Integrated Skill Development Scheme. Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs.
- The industry is facing a shortage of skilled workers and provides many opportunities for the unemployed youth in the country who want to train in this field.
- To deal with this issue, the Central Government of India has launched the Scheme for Capacity Building in Textile Sector (SCBTS) and named it SAMARTH Scheme 2022.
- The objective of the scheme is to provide placement oriented skilling program to promote employment generation in textile sectors to promote skilling and skill up-gradation in traditional sectors through respective sectoral divisions etc.
- The organization of the Ministry of Textiles provides a livelihood to all sections of society across the country. The scheme will target to train 10 lakh, persons, over 3 years (2017-20) with an estimated budget of 13 years and invites the participation of textile industries/associations registered under the Central or State Government / Central Chambers of Commerce.
- The central government allocated Rs1300 crore which covers the entire textile value chain except spinning and weaving. The next phase of the scheme has start in 2021 and only after the meeting of the next phase of the scheme, the government will decide how many new youths will be given training under the scheme.
Samarth Scheme 2022 Objectives
The “Textile Sector Capacity Manufacturing Scheme (SCBTS)” is known as “Samarth” fulfilling the business objective of the scheme to skill the youth for gainful and sustainable employment in the textile sector. so objectives of the scheme:
- To create jobs and encourage industry in the organized and allied sectors covering the entire value chain of textiles excluding spinning and weaving.
- To upgrade skills in the traditional areas of handloom, handicrafts, sericulture, and jute.
- To make provision of sustainable livelihood by wage or self-employment for all sections of the society throughout the country.
- The target of this scheme is to train 10 lakh beneficiaries over three years.
Documents for Samarth Scheme
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- bank passbook
- income proof
- mobile number
- passport size photo
Samarth Scheme Training Pattern
High-quality training is being provided to the people by the government’s Samarth Yojana as the training courses are in line with the National Skill Qualification Framework (NSQF).
Training is given by trainers trained by RSA/SSC
Samarth Scheme Online Registration 2022
Whoever wants to apply for this scheme, then below is the complete procedure to apply and fill Samarth Yojana Online Registration Form 2022 which you can follow:
- To apply, first of all, go to the official website of the scheme by clicking on the link given below https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/
- Click on “Candidate Registration” present in the main menu of the website.
- As soon as you click on the link mentioned above, the registration form of Samarth Yojana will open in front of you.
- Here applicants fill in all the information like name, date of birth, mobile number, e-mail id, state, district, address, training center, etc in the online registration form.
- After completing the Samarth Scheme Form, click on the “Submit” button. And complete the application form filling process.
FAQs/Frequently Asked Questions
What is Samarth Scheme?
Samarth is a flagship skill development scheme launched by the Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs to build immense capacity in the textiles sector. The textile manufacturing industry provides many job opportunities to the unemployed in the country.
When was the Samarth scheme launched?
The scheme was first launched by the government in 2017 and after that, the scheme was re-implemented again on 14 May 2020 with a new target.
How to register online in Samarth Yojana?
To register in the scheme, visit the portal https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/, and you can fill out the application form for the scheme by clicking on the Registration button.
What is the official website of the Samarth Scheme?
The official website of Samarth Yojana is https://samarth-textiles.gov.in/.
In which sector training is provided under the Samarth scheme?
Under this scheme, training is provided in the textile sector.