Acko car insurance review India
Acko car insurance review India
Acko Insurance for cars is one of the best budget-friendly insurance options in India. This insurance provider has a high settlement ratio and a well-built user-friendly website for purchase and renewal ” Acko car insurance review”.
If you are pondering the question “Is Acko car insurance good?” or “Is Eco Car Insurance Good?”
Check Features, Benefits, Purchase, Renewal, and Claim Process to get detailed information about this Acko Car Insurance review Provider and its plans.
Types of Car Insurance Plans from Eko Insurance
Acko offers several insurance policies to meet the insurance needs of personal as well as commercial cars. Let us have a look at all the available insurance plans offered by Acko “Acko car insurance review”.
1. Acko car insurance third party (Acko car insurance third party): This insurance plan covers third-party liabilities due to your car. It also serves as mandatory compliance for the Motor Vehicles Act, 1988.
2. Comprehensive car insurance (Basic & supersaver): Comprehensive car insurance (Basic & supersaver): This insurance plan covers third-party liability as well as own damages in case of any force majeure. You can opt for add-ons to get additional coverage at a slightly higher premium.
3. Own damage cover: If you already have third-party insurance, you can get insurance coverage for your car in case of an accident, natural or man-made disaster, riot, or theft. You can opt for your damage cover insurance.
4. Personal Accident Cover: This is another essential insurance plan that every car should have. Acko also offers personal accident cover for commercial use cars for commuters.
Personal accident cover provides coverage up to Rs. 15 lakhs for any accident that occurred while driving or mounting a registered car. However, illegal driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs cannot avail of this cover.
5. Commercial car insurance: Acko offers commercial car insurance policies for commercial vehicles, i.e. passenger vehicles with a minimum seating capacity of 6 persons.
Available Add-on Options
Acko Car Insurance offers the following add-on covers along with its own damage and comprehensive insurance plans.
- Zero Depreciation (basic & supersaver) (Zero Depreciation)
- Roadside Assistance
- Engine Protection
- Consumables Cover
- Key Replacement Cover
- Outstation Emergency cover
- No Claim Bonus Cover
- Return to invoice cover
- Personal Belonging damage/ theft cover
- These are cover options but provide additional insurance facilities on increase in premium.
Acko Car Insurance Features
- Quick pickup and repaired car delivery in 3 days to cashless garages.
- Rs. Insurance plans start at Rs 2,072.
- 24×7 Responsive Customer Helpdesk.
- Paperless shopping and renewal through website and app.
- Damages caused to third parties are covered.
- Hassle-free claim settlement.
- The claim settlement ratio is 98% as per the assessment for the financial year 2019-20.
Acko Car Insurance Benefits
- Pocket-friendly premium rates.
- Round-the-clock roadside assistance.
- Smooth process of purchase and renewal.
- Acko Car Insurance Review represents a high customer satisfaction rate.
How to purchase Acko insurance for cars?
You can buy Acko car insurance online using the following methods.
1. Website: Go to the official website. click here. Select “Cars & Taxi”, enter the car registration number or model, and make. Click on the “insure now” button. You will get the quote. Pay Online by Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT, etc.
2. App: Download the “Acko Insurance” app from App Store or Google Play Store. Follow the same procedure as on the website to buy the policy.
In both cases, you will receive the policy documents in your registered email ID.
3. Offline: For offline purchase contact Acko helpline or agent or visit the nearest branch.
Acko car insurance claim process
The claim settlement process for this insurance is quick and simple. It provides hassle-free claim settlement “Acko car insurance review”. You follow these steps.
1. Notify the insurer at the earliest: You can contact the Acko helpline or make a claim through the website. Visit the official website, click on “Raise a Claim”. Enter the registered number. Enter OTP. Fill out the Acko car insurance claim form online.
2. Repair: You can either drive to the network garage or get a pickup at the nearest Acko car insurance cashless garage from an Acko agent. If you can’t find the Eko car insurance garage list online. Then call the helpline number to know the nearest garage location. If you are doing repairs from another garage, you can claim reimbursement.
3. Settlement: Acko disburses the claim amount directly at the cashless garage. The repaired car will be delivered to you in 3 days (for select cities). In case of compensation, you will have to provide the invoice and other documents to the insurer and Acko will directly distribute the claim amount to you.
Acko Car Insurance Renew
Renewal of Acko insurance for a car is quick and simple-
- Go to the Acko website or app.
- 2. Login with your registered mobile number.
- Check the existing policy statements, answer a few simple questions.
- Add/remove add-on cover.
- 5. Check the premium amount.
- Make an online payment through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, NEFT, etc.
If you want to renew your car insurance policy offline, you need to visit the nearest Acko branch. For any assistance related to Acko Car Insurance Renewal, you can contact Acko Car Insurance Contact Number.
Acko Car Insurance Customer Care
To get any information regarding Acko insurance, you can contact the insurer by dialing 1800 266 2256 (Toll-free). You will not have to pay any charge for calling this number. This number is active 24×7. Hence, you can access Acko Insurance from anywhere, anytime. You can also write to Acko at email@example.com.
Acko Car Insurance Review
Multiple Acko car insurance review vouchers for your car insurance policy. Acko offers incredibly low premium and paperless door-to-door claims. Plus, Acko has unique plans to suit your needs.
Therefore, we hope that this information and a detailed overview of this insurance have answered your question, “Is Acko Insurance reliable?” Or “Is Acko Insurance Reliable?”
FAQ/Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is Eco Insurance good?
Yes, you can avail all the benefits of Eco Insurance and enjoy quick settlement. Moreover, the Acko Car Insurance Claim Settlement Ratio is 98% (the financial year 2019-20) which is quite high. So you can consider Acko Insurance as a good option.
2. What are the documents required to buy car insurance online from Acko?
There is no need to submit physical documents. You can buy this policy for your car from ACKO in just a few clicks.
3. How to buy Eco Car Insurance?
You can buy Acko Insurance online as well as offline. With online purchases, the purchase process of this insurance plan is completely paperless. You can use the official website or their app to make the purchase
4. How to Renew Eco Insurance?
You can renew the policy using a website or app. See Detailed Step-by-Step Guide above. It is recommended that you renew your car insurance policy within 90 days of expiry
5. How to Check Eko Car Insurance Price?
You can check the premium price through the official website.
- Visit https://www.Acko.com/
- Select “car and taxi”
- Enter your car registration number, click on “insure now”
- Alternatively, click on “get a quote”.
- Now you have to answer some questions
- Select the type of insurance plan.
- Select the desired add-on cover.
- You will receive the exact Eko Insurance price.
6. How to Buy Acko Third Party Car Insurance Online?
You can buy Acko Third Party Insurance online by using Acko Insurance or the official website of the Acko Insurance App. The step-by-step guide of the online purchasing policy is mentioned above.
More about this source textSource text required for additional translation information